I’ve been a teacher in public schools for over 20 years. I have a Bachelor of Music Education and a Master of Science in Education Media Design and Technology. I expanded my web design business to include Instructional Design, Education, and Consulting to satisfy the outcry for better technology training for teachers, students, members of the general community, and business owners wanting to create training for employees.
Current courses include:
- Google Drive & Apps Implementation for Teachers
- Microsoft Office for the Classroom Teacher
- Excel For Educators
- Word For Educators
- Game Design and Implementation for Education
- Create Videos That Educate, Motivate, and Inspire
- Web 2.0 Implementation for Educators
- Technology Implementation Best Practices
Training and courses can be created or customized for any purpose or topic. All trainings and courses are available for online or video as well as live training.
- Promotional Videos
- Instructional Videos
Businesses are very familiar with Promotional Videos but often think of Instructional Videos as only having a place in the classroom.
But Instructional Video does have its place and uses for businesses as well. Some possible uses in business might include:
- Complex form that clients need help filling out
- Create an online tour of your new website
- Standardize processes or procedures for your virtual or physical employees
To request a free consultation or bid for services, please contact me:
You may also complete the Service Request Form to request trainings, coursework, or videos.